How to get to Infinity Resort
GUIDELINES FOR THE NEW NORMAL
MANILA TO BERBERABE PORT (Estimated Travel Time: 2-3 Hours)
- Infinity Resort offers a private van transfer from the airport or private residence in Metro Manila at PHP 4,500.00 – 7,500.00* per way (depending on the distance from Berberabe Port). 1 van can seat 8 people maximum with luggage. Price is inclusive of driver, gas, and regular toll fees.
- Using your private vehicle from Manila or Makati, drive to Berberabe Port via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and Star Tollway for 2 hours.
You may leave your car at the Parking Area of Berberabe Port for Php 200.00/car/day. A Port Fee of Php 130.00/head will be charged.
BERBERABE PORT TO MUELLE PORT (Estimated Travel Time: 1-1½ Hours)
|Option A||Option B|
|Route||Berberabe Port – Muelle Port – Infinity Resort||Berberabe Port – Muelle Port – land shuttle to Infinity
|Rate||Php 17,000.00 / way||Php 12,000.00 / way|
|Passenger||1 – 8 persons||1 – 8 persons|
We only accept cash payment for private van & private boat transfers
Please notify us at least 24 hours ahead of time to arrange the above transport for you.
PUBLIC FERRIES depart from Batangas Port. Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/TWUEK14C5ULeBtv16
Kindly contact the public ferry company directly for an updated schedule: https://www.facebook.com/puertogaleraislandwater
PUBLIC FERRY ONLINE BOOKING: https://www.puertogaleratour.com
- All foreign / local guests must register to the Puerto Galera Tourist Registration. Kindly click the link below (The Resort may also assist you on this): https://www.amazingpuertogalera.com/
- All Foreign/Local Guest must then proceed to the EUF Booth for the Payment of Environmental User’s Fee of Php 140.00
* For any arrangements, please inform us at least 24 hours before your preferred date of travel.
* Schedules and Rates are subject to change without prior notice.