How to get to Infinity Resort
GUIDELINES FOR THE NEW NORMAL
MANILA TO BERBERABE PORT (Estimated Travel Time: 2-3 Hours)
- Infinity Resort offers a private van transfer from the airport or private residence in Metro Manila at PHP 4,000.00 – 7,500.00* per way (depending on the distance from Berberabe Port). 1 van can seat 8 people maximum with luggage. Price is inclusive of driver, gas, and regular toll fees.
- Using your private vehicle from Manila or Makati, drive to Berberabe Port via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and Star Tollway for 2 hours.
You may leave your car at the Parking Area of Berberabe Port for Php 200.00/car/day. A Port Fee of Php 130.00/head will be charged.
BERBERABE PORT TO MUELLE PORT (Estimated Travel Time: 1-1½ Hours)
|Option A||Option B|
|Route||Berberabe Port – Muelle Port – Infinity Resort||Berberabe Port – Muelle Port – land shuttle to Infinity
|Rate||Php 17,000.00 / way||Php 12,000.00 / way|
|Passenger||1 – 8 persons||1 – 8 persons|
We only accept cash payment for private van & private boat transfers
Please notify us at least 24 hours ahead of time to arrange the above transport for you.
PUBLIC FERRIES depart from Batangas Port. Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/TWUEK14C5ULeBtv16
Kindly contact the public ferry company directly for an updated schedule: https://www.facebook.com/puertogaleraislandwater
PUBLIC FERRY ONLINE BOOKING: https://www.puertogaleratour.com
- Please click the link: https://s-pass.ph/ and create an S-Pass account. (please register at least 24 hours before your preferred date of travel)
- TRAZE APP Registration is also required for tourists taking ferries from Batangas Public Port. Kindly download the app via the play store.
- All foreign/local guests must prepare a copy of the following and upload to the Puerto Galera Tourist Registration Mobile Application (supports Android devices): (The Resort may also assist you on this)
1. Confirmed Booking
2. Valid ID
3. Philippine Covid Vaccination Card
- All tourist travelers regardless of age or vaccination status are allowed to enter Puerto Galera
- Minimum Public Health Standard, not limited to wearing of face mask, face shield, and physical distancing, must be strictly observed.
- Upon arrival at the Muelle Port, all Foreign/Local tourists must proceed to the Municipal Health Office (MHO) Booth for mandatory thermal scanning and profiling.
- All Foreign/Local Guest must then proceed to the EUF Booth for the Payment of the Environmental User’s Fee of Php 120.00
- After adhering to the protocols, guest/s may now proceed to Infinity Resort.
* For any arrangements, please inform us at least 24 hours before your preferred date of travel.
*Schedules and Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (0917)7926353 or (0919)9933449 or email us at email@example.com.