*Room Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Peak Period For 2018 includes:
- New Year – January 1-2, 2018
- Chinese New Year – February 16-18, 2018
- Malasimbo Festival – March 23-25, 2018
- Holy Week – March 29-April 1, 2018
- Labor Day – April 28 – May 1, 2018
- Independence Day – June 9-12, 2018
- Eid’l Fitr – June 15-17, 2018
- National Heroes Day – August 25-27, 2018
- Eid’l Adha – August 22, 2018
- All Saints’/Souls Day – November 1-4, 2018
- Christmas – December 22, 2018 – January 2, 2019
Inclusions PER ROOM PER NIGHT, single or twin sharing (or otherwise indicated):
- Round trip land transfers from ports of Muelle or White Beach
- Intimate and well-appointed accommodation with cable TV, modern bath and shower facilities with complete range of bathroom amenities; coffee and tea making facilities
- Daily breakfast at The Brae, with fresh fruits/juice, regular brewed coffee or tea
- Complimentary bottled drinking water in the room, replenished daily
- Complimentary access to the resort’s facilities and recreational activities: Infinity Pool and Outdoor Jacuzzi, Fitness Gym, Entertainment Room (PS4, billiard, darts, videoke room, kids play area), and non-motorized water sports (kayak)
- Complimentary Tour of Mangyan Village
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Applicable government taxes and service charge
- Children 7 years old and below are free of charge, as long as sharing room with at least 1 adult and no extra bed is required.
- Children 8 years old and above are considered adults and shall be charged the extra person rate.
- Check-in time: 2:00 PM
- Check-out time: 12:00 NN
- Late check-out is subject to availability with the following applicable charges:
13:00-15:00 H Php 2,000.00 15:00-24:00 H Whole Day Charge
- Bringing of food and drinks are not allowed.
- Bringing of pet is strictly prohibited.
- Proper swimming attire is required.
- No smoking /Vaping inside the room. If smoking occurs during your stay, a Php 5,000.00 room recovery fee shall be charged automatically to your account.
- Linens and towels stained with Henna Tattoo, Sunblock or Hair Dye will be charged accordingly.
- A security deposit of Php 2,000.00 in cash is required upon check-in to cover incidentals. Should there be no additional charges incurred, the full amount will be refunded upon check-out.
- Any cancellation made once reservation is confirmed, a policy of nonrefundable but rebookable shall apply.
No Show Policy
- Guest who do not show up on the actual date of room booking shall be charged for the entire duration of stay. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-rebookable.