How to get to Infinity Resort
Public and Private Transportation from Metro Manila
MANILA TO PUERTO GALERA IN 30 MINUTES
- Air Juan is offering their brand new seaplanes, which will take you from Manila (MLA) to Puerto Galera (PG) in 30 minutes and vice versa. Seaplane dock is located at the back of Folk Arts Theatre, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Manila. Schedule as follows:
Flight Days Departure* Arrival* MANILA (CCP) TO PUERTO GALERA Daily 0710H 0740H Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday 1030H 1100H PUERTO GALERA TO MANILA (CCP) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday 1300H 1330H Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday 0920H 0950H 1120H 1150H
For more information, visit www.airjuan.com or call +63-2-718-8111
- Check-in at least 30 mins. before the departure time. Baggage allowance is 10kg; and excess baggage must be pre-arranged.
- Upon arrival of the seaplane at Sand Bar, Puerto Galera, a chauffeured air-conditioned Infinity Van will meet and transfer you to the resort for 15 minutes.
METRO MANILA TO PUERTO GALERA IN 3-4 HOURS
- Infinity Resort offers a private van transfer from the airport or private residence in Metro Manila at PHP 3,500.00 – 6,000.00* per way (depending on the distance from Batangas Pier or Berberabe Port).
- Using your private vehicle from Manila or Makati, drive to Batangas Pier via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and Star Tollway for 1-1 ½ hours.
You may leave your car outside the port with minimal fee at D&D Parking with Edgar (Mobile No. 0946-2173307) and proceed to Passenger Terminal 3.
There are several ways to get to Infinity Resort and Spa.
Option 1: PRIVATE BOAT (Non-Aircon/Travel Time: 2 hours)
We can arrange a private boat for you and your group from Berberabe Port directly to the beachfront of the resort. The cost of this transportation is as follows:
|No. of Passengers||Amount||Maximum Boat Capacity|
Then an additional Terminal Fee of PHP 50.00/head and Environmental User’s Fee (EUF) of PHP 50.00/tourist shall be charged.
Option 2: OUTRIGGER BOAT (Non-Aircon /Travel Time: 1 hour and 15 mins.)
Purchase ticket from Minolo Shipping Lines (MSL) to Muelle Pier. Departure time from Batangas Pier and Muelle as follows:
After purchasing tickets of Outrigger Boat, you will also pay for the Terminal Ticket of Php 30.00/head*.
Our Reservations Officer assigned at Batangas Pier will be there to welcome and assist you. They can be reached at 0945-5310669.
In the event that no resort representative is available, kindly text or call Infinity Reservations office at 0917-7926353 or 0919-9933449 upon your departure from Batangas Port.
On your arrival at Muelle Port, the Municipality of Puerto Galera shall collect PHP 50.00/tourist for EUF. Upon payment of the EUF, a chauffeured air-conditioned Infinity Van will meet and transfer you to the resort, which may take 15-20 minutes.
Option 3: ROLL ON-ROLL OFF via CALAPAN CITY PORT (RORO Travel)
Time: 2 hours / Land Travel Time: 2 hours)
You may bring your car to Puerto Galera but you have to ride it in a Roll On-Roll Off (RORO) ferry (preferably FastCat, Starlite, or Montenegro Lines) bound to Calapan City for 2 hours. Its distance from Puerto Galera is about 51 Kms and takes about 1 ½-2 hours land drive with concreted zigzag road. From Calapan port, drive through Neo Calapan to get to the Nautical Highway, the road leading to Puerto Galera. On the way, you will pass by Tamaraw Falls and follow the directional signs to Infinity Resort. Drive ahead past White Beach area. Infinity Resort is 10 minutes away on the right side of the highway.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (0917)7926353 or (0919)9933449 or email us at email@example.com.
*Schedules and Rates are subject to change without prior notice.